TOPIC 2.4 OTHER APPLICATIONS OF CARBON NANOMATERIALS
  • Carbon-free self-sustaining production of hydrogen by controlled underground/undersea coal gasification. Yemets V.V., Sanin F.P.
  • Nanomaterials for hydrogen energy. Fateev V.N.
  • Tiny field emission electron source with carbon fiber cathode. Negrov D. V., Lamanov M. M., Sheshin E. P.
  • Field-emission source of ultra-violet radiation. Ehmenina I.V., Sheshin E. P, Chadaev N.N.
  • Edge field emitter made of carbon foil. Groznov S.I., Leychenko A.S., Starikov P.A., Sheshin E.P.
  • Diamond-carbon composites field-emission properties research. Otarashvili G.Z., Luparev N.V., Chadaev N.N., Sheshin E.P.
  • Corona discharge as a method of visualization of the field-emission centers. Eroshkin P.A., Starikov P.A., Leychenko A.S., Sheshin E.P.
  • The role of nanothin carbon layers in formation of nonuniform elastic twist bending of the lattice in nanothing selenium crystals and block boundaries. Malkov V.B., Pushin V.G., Malkov A.V., Malkov O.V., Shulgin B.V.
  • Proton conductivity of carbon powder stimulated by gamma-irradiation. Sandalov V.N., Ibragimova E.M., Muminov M.I.
  • Linear carbon nanosistems for microelectronics and medicine. Novikov N.D., Alexandrov A.F., Korneeva Yu.V.
  • Composite materials obtained on the basis of multi-wall carbon nanotubes. Kirillov A.I., Obiedkov A.M., Egorov V.A., Kaverin B.S., Domrachev G.A., Semenov N.M., Ketkov S.Yu., Lopatina T.A.,
    Gusev S.A., Mansfeld A.D.
  • Application of carbon nanotube for containment of radar detection. Pashayev A.M., Kasimov F.D., Javadov N.G., Skubilin M.D.
  • Montmorillonite nanoclays of Baylar field. Khalilov A.J., Sadykhov N.M., Aliyeva U.I.
  • Carbon nanomaterials as gas sensors: a quantum chemical study. Gapurenko О.А.
  • Methanol (Ethanol) to hydrogen decomposition on carbon-metal nanostructured composites. Suleimanov N. M., Khantimerov S. M., Kukovitsky E.F., Scheuermann R., Herlach D., Locshin A. A., Gnezdilov O. I., Matukhin V.L.
  • Solution processable C60 fullerene-hydrazone dyads for optoelectronics. Urnikaite S., Petrikyte I., Daskeviciene M., Malinauskas T., Gaidelis V., Maldzius R., Jankauskas V., Getautis V.
  • Comparative study of anodes based on carbon nanomaterials and Li metal in chemical power sources with gel- electrolyte. Yarmolenko O.V., Khatmullina K.G., Tulibaeva G.Z., Shuvalova N.I.,
    Efimov O.N.
  • Theoretical study of the mechanism of nitrogen fixation by fullerene C60. Shestakov A.F. Kudryavtsev V.V.
  • Linear-Chain nanocarbon cold cathode. Babaev V.G., Khvostov V.V., Streletskiy O.A.
  • Nanocomposites based on carbon nanotubes and Cu (Ni) nanoparticles. Kozlov V.V., Karpacheva G.P., Korolev Yu.M.
  • The effect of the structure of nanocarbon carrier on catalytic properties of platinum-ruthenium alloy. Ermilova M.M., Efimov M.N., Zemtsov L.M., Karpacheva G.P., Kulakova I.I., Orekhova N.V., Tereshchenko G.F.
  • Platinum-carbon nanocomposites in membrane catalysis. Ermilova M.M., Efimov M.N., Zemtsov L.M., Karpacheva G.P., Orekhova N.V., Tereshchenko G.F.
  • Peculiarities of synthesis of carbon nanofibers on inorganic matrix and adhesion properties of composite CNF-containing supports. Kovalenko G.A., Rudina N.A., Perminova L.V.
  • Studies of oxidized multiwall carbon nanotubes in the temperature range from RT to 640o C by the FTIR and electron spectroscopy methods. Lesiak B., Zemek J., Jiricek P., Stobinski L., Biniak S., Trykowski G.
  • Application of carbon-bearing nanostructures (C60 – C70 fullerene and fullerene-bearing hydrocarbon black) while synthesis of non-fluid oil. Javadov N.F., Schur D.V., Agayev A.M.,
    Zaginaychenko S.Yu., Efendiyev A.G., Jabarova Z.A., Javadov E.N.
  • Hybrid 3D-nano/microstructures obtaining on the basis of pretreated carbon fibers. Mileeva Zh.A., Bogolepov V.A., Schur D.V., Zaginaichenko S.Yu., Begenev V.A., Shabalin I.L., Ross D.K.
  • Neutron- diffraction studies o.f mechanically activated fullerenes. Glazkov V.P., Agafonov S.S., Kokin I.F., Somenkov V.A.
  • Study of thermal stability of Me-C nanocomposites. Golovko E.I., Zolotarenko Al.D., Rogozinskaja A.A., Pomytkin A.P., Schur D.V., Zaginaichenko S.Yu., Trifonova T.A. Matysina Z.A.
  • Effect of organo-metallic compounds of manganese on structure and composition of electrodeposited fullerene-containing coatings. Khotynenko N.G., Rogozinskaya А.А., Koval’ A.Yu., Schur D.V., Zaginaichenko S.Yu., Kamenetskaya E.A., Pishuk V.K.
  • The procedure of thin fullerene films deposition on zirconium substrates. Khotynenko N.G., Zaginaichenko S.Yu., Tret’yakova L.V., Pomytkin A.P., Vlasenko A.Yu., Adeev V.M., Starchik N.I., Schur D.V., Matysina N.V.
  • Study of technology for fullerene metal-containing- coatings electro-depositing. Khotynenko N.G., Koval A.Yu., Rogozinskaya A.A., Vlasenko A.Yu., Mil’to O.V., Kamenetskaya E.A., Voronaya T.V.,
    Schur D.V., Zaginaichenko S.Yu.
  • Quenching of luminescence of the polymer in the composite material MEH-PPV/La@C82. Spitsina N., Bubnov V., Kareev I., Kaplunov M., Lobach A., Nikitenko S., Yagubskii E.
  • Properties of iron and nickel metal-carbon nanocomposites synthesized by arc discharge in liquid. Zolotarenko An.D., Zolotarenko Al.D., Perekos A.E., Dubovoy A.G., Kotko A.V., Efimova T.V.,
    Zalutskiy V.P., Rugitskaya T.V., Zaginaichenko S.Yu.
  • Metalcarbon nanocomposites synthesized by mechanical mixtures evaporation in electric arc. Zolotarenko Al.D., Zolotarenko An.D., Anikina N.S., Krivushchenko O.Ya., Golovko E.I., Zaginaichenko S.Yu.
  • Multiwall carbon nanotubes (CNT) deagglomeration and nanocomposite polymer/CNT production. Sementsov Yu.I., Aleksyeyeva Т.А., Pyatkovsky M.L., Prihod'ko G.P., Gavriluk N.A., Kartel N.Т., Grabovsky Yu.Ye., Gorchev V. F., Chunikhin А. Yu.
  • Advancement of technology of carbon nanotube synthesis on zirconium substrate. Meleshevich К.А., Bogolepov V.А., Аdeev V.М., Коndratenko I.G., Golovchenko T.N., Pishuk V.K., Starchik N.I., Begenev V.А., Кamenetckaya Е.А., Schur D.V.
  • Carbon nanomaterials in light sources. Besov A.V., Bogolepov V.A., Schur D.V., Pomytkin A.P., Teslenko L.O., Shvachko N.A., Shaposhnikova T.I., Doroshenko S.V. Fiodorova G., Kutin A.
  • About physical nature of ionization potentials of benzene mono-derivatives and C60 fullerene solubility in these compounds. Anikina N.S., Schur D.V., Zaginaichenko S.Yu., Golovchenko T.N.,
    Matysina Z.A., Krivuschenko O.Ya., Teslenko L.O.
  • Peculiarities of hydrofullerite solubility. Аnikina N.S., Savenko A.F., Krivuschenko O.Ya., Zaginaichenko S.Yu., Schur D.V.
  • Influence of magnetic field on structural state, phase composition and dispersion of Fe powders, produced by electrospark method. Dubovoy A.G., Perekos A.E., Schur D.V., Efimova T.V., Zalutskiy V.P., Shumeiko I.P., Zaginaichenko S.Yu., Pomytkin A.P.
  • Magnetic properties of composites ferromagnetic metal-carbon. Molodkin V.B., Kulish N.P., Nadutov V.M., Repetsky S.P., Len E.G., Gorobets O.Yu., Perekos A.E., Schur D.V., Zaginaichenko S.Yu., Zolotarenko Al.D., Zolotarenko An.D.
  • Electrochemical intercalation of hydrogen inside activated carbon. Rychagov A.Yu., Sosenkin V.E., Volifkovich Yu.M.
  • Power electrochemical supercapacitor on the base of carbon nanotubes. Volifkovich Yu.M., Rychagov A.Yu., Sosenkin V.E., Krestinin A.V.
  • Opportunities of research of carbon materials and nanomaterials by positron annihilation spectroscopy……… Timoshenkov S.P., Prokopiev E.P., Grafutin V.I., Funtikov Yu.V.