TOPIC 2.2 PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
  • A DSC study of C60 fullerite oxidation by interstitial oxygen. Shulga Yu.M., Martynenko V.M., Trukhanenok A.N., Leskova E.S., Vasilets V.N., Schur D.V., Gutsev G.L.
  • Raman spectroscopic study of shock-induced phase transformations of nanocrystalline anatase TiO2. Shulga Y.M., Matyushenko D.V., Golyshev A.A., Shakhray D.V., Molodets A.M., Kurkin E.N., Domashnev I.A.
  • On the fine structure of NMR 13С spectrum of fullerite C60 intercalated with molecular oxygen. Shulga Y.M., Martynenko V.M., Anokhin E.M., Maximychev A.V., Michtchenko A.
  • Fullerite in organic matrix. Zaginaichenko S.Yu., Schur D.V., Matysina Z.A., Mil’to O.V.
  • Endohedral metallofullerenes: synthesis, isolation, reactivity and possible application. Bubnov V.P., Kareev I.E., Kotov A.I., Yagubskii E.B.
  • The properties of metal-fullerene materials. Zhdanok S.A., Shpilevsky E.M., Shpilevsky M.E., Baran L.V.
  • FCC-nanocarbon: electron structure and properties. Savchenko N.F., Guseva M.B.
  • Influence of oxygen containing additives to ethylene on catalytic synthesis of carbon nanofibers. Volodin A.A., Tarasov B.P.
  • NSubstitutional structures stable against the formation of antiphase boundaries in graphene doped with metal. Kinetics of long-range order. Radchenko T.M., Tatarenko V.A.
  • Fullerites under shock waves. Milyavskiy V.V., Khishchenko K.V., Fortov V.E.
  • The production and the distribution of fullerenes and other carbon nanomaterials. Markovich M., Rasnetsov L., Karnatsevich V.
  • Spectral and thermodynamic properties of water system with single-walled carbon nanotubes. Adamenko I.I., Korolovych V.F., Korolovych A.F., Prylutskyy Yu.I., Ritter U., Scharff P.
  • Radiation stability and peculiarities of background paramagnetism of fullerene C60. Volodina V.А., Kuzina S.I., Gordon D.А., Мikhaylov А.I.
  • [C60] – [С74] – fullerenes: enumeration of isomer substitutions in terms of apical, edge and face differentiation. Smolyakov V. M., Sokolov D. V., Nilov D.Yu., Grebeshkov V.V., Fedin D.M.
  • Mechanochemical synthesis of fullerene derivatives and their properties. Arbuzov A.A., Muradyan V.E.
  • Superconductivity of fullerides AnTlmHgxC60 (A=K, Rb, Cs; n=1,2; m=0.25-2), synthesized from amalgams. Kulbachinskii V.A., Bulychev B.M., Lunin R.A., Kytin V.G.
  • Catalyst nature influence on the carbon nanotubes properties and character of synthesis from ethanol vapor…. Redkin A.N., Korepanov V.I.
  • The tribological properties of modified fullerenes in different disperses mediums. Piljavsky V.S., Kovtun G.A., Polunkin E.V.,Kameneva T.M.,Troshin P.A.
  • Influence of carbon containing additives to hydrogen sorption properties of "pseudoalloys" Mg-REM-Ni. Borisov D.N., Fursikov P.V., Tarasov B.P.
  • Chemistry of carbon nanotubes. Muradyan V.E.
  • Effect of hydrogen impurity on the thermal expansion of single-walled carbon nanotube bundles. Popov S.N., Vinnikov N.A., Gavrilko V.G., Dolbin A.V., Esel’son V.B., Manzhelii V.G., Sundqvist B.
  • Magnetic properties of the nanosized carbon clusters in hydrogenated amorphous silicon-carbide films. Savchenko D.V., Kalabukhova E.N. , Lukin S.N., Shanina B.D., Vasin A.V. ,
    Lysenko V.S., Nazarov A.N., Rusavsky A.V., Koshka Y.
  • The influence of carbon and hydrogen impurities on magnetic properties of nanocrystalline nickel. Perekos A.E, Mordyuk B.N., Rud A.D., Prokopenko G.I., Schur D.V., Dubovoy A.G.,
    Efimova T.V., Ivaschuk L.I., Lakhnik A.M., Ruzhitskaya T.V. Popov A.P., Bazhin I.V.
  • Electronic structure of products of polyvinylidene fluoride and toluene diisocyanate carbonization in an Al2O3 matrix. Dymarchuk V.A., Zaulychnyy Ya.V., Khyzhun O.Yu., Ogenko V.M., Dubrovina L.V., Naboka O.V., Volkov S.V.
  • X-ray analysis of nanoparticles with use of synchrotron radiation. Yurjev G.S., Mamontov E.V.
  • Endo- and exofullerenes derivatives as antioxidants of organic compounds. Polunkin E.V., Kameneva T.M., Troshin P. A., Ljubovskya R. N., Zhyla R.S.
  • Novel carbon- and metal-containing materials for hydrogen sorption. Ogenko V.M., Lysyuk L.S., Chernii V.Ya., Tretyakova I.N., Khomko T.V.
  • Electronic structure peculiarities of carbon nanomaterials. Zaulychnyy Ya.V., Solonin Yu.M., Petrovska S.S.
  • Formation and properties of nanostructural films under the high – temperature friction of titanium materials. Petrova A.M., Shtern M.B.
  • Properties of fullerene- and nanodiamond-containing composites based on aromatic polyamide NOMEX. Konchits A.A., Kolesnik S.P., Yefanof V.S., Yanchuk I.B., Gule E.G., Burya A.I., Sherstyuk A.I., Kuznetsova O.Yu.
  • Some physico-chemical сharacteristics of nanostructured fullerene C60 coating on heatproof alloys. Nelyuba P.L., Matveeva L.A., Lashneva V.V., Kostenko A.D., Maksyuta I. I., Kvasnytska Yu.G.
  • Measurements of C70 shock compressibility with the use of synchrotron radiation. Milyavskiy V.V., Ten K.A., Borodina T.I., Pruuel E.R., Tolochko B.P., Zhulanov V.V.
  • Trifluoromethyl derivatives of fullerene С76. Tamm N. B., Troyanov S. I., Karnatsevich V.L.
  • Peculiarities of catalytic active metals' nanoclusters inside nanostructural carbon materials. Golovko L.V., Povazhny V.A., Gomza Yu.P., Bortishevsky V.A., Nesin S.D., Kamenskih D.S.
  • Structural state of amorphous carbon produced by method of electric breakdown of liquid hydrocarbons. Rud A.D., Ivaschuk L.I., Kuskova N.I., Zelinska G.M., Biliy N.M., Uvarov V.N.
  • Structure and electrical properties of nanostructured powders of cubic Ti1-xAlxN solid solutions and Ti1-xAlxN+AlN composites with multilayer carbon nanotubes. Liudvinskaya T. A., Nishchenko M. M., Neshpor I. P., Prichodko G.P., Michailova G.D .
  • Effect of substrate bias on the structural and mechanical properties of a-SiC:H films. Ivashchenko V.I., Porada O.K., Ivashchenko L.A., Dub S.M., Timofejeva I.I., Grishnova L.A.
  • EPR and Raman spectroscopy study of micro dispersed diamond powder compacts for electrochemical applications. Yefanov V.S., Konchits A.A., Kolesnik S.P., Yanchuk I.B., Yefanov A.V., Valakh M.Ya., Bochechka О.О., Romanko L.О., Svirid E.A.
  • Efficiency nanomodifier building composites. Mikhaleva Z.А., Tkachev A.G., Senatorov A.N.
  • The nucleophilic addition to fullerene black. Kushch S.D., Kuyunko N.S.
  • Factors which determine electron affinity of [60]fullerene nitrogen derivatives. Romanova I.P., Yusupova G.G., Shaikhutdinova G.R., Sinyashin O.G.
  • Investigation of electronic characteristics of carbon nanotubes. Boyarkina O. V.
  • The structure and morphology of Pt–Re(Rh)–carbon nanocomposites. Zemtsov L.M., Efimov M.N., Karpacheva G.P., Dzidziguri E.L.
  • Thermodynamic properties of ternary carbon-containing system. Matejko I.V., Sudavtsova V.S., Shevchenko M.A., Sharkina N.O.
  • Electronic structures of fullerene C60 derivative: computer modeling. Lopatin D.V., Chirkin E.S.
  • Evolution of non-diamond carbon form and its influence on structural transformations. Bykov A.I., Timofeeva I.I., Klochkov L.A.
  • Influence of nitric plasma on fullerites and carbon nanotubes. Chekhovskiy A.A., Timofeeva I.I., Ragulya A.V., Bykov A.I., Anikina N.S., Bogolepov V.A.
  • Quantum-chemical study of endohedral complexes of dodecahedrane and its derivatives. Gribanova T.N., Gapurenko O.A., Minyaev R.M., Minkin V.I.
  • Research of proton conductivity of graphen-graphan containing membranes. Bortyshevsky V.A., Kamenskyh D.S., Evdokymenko V.A., Melnykova S.L., Boldyreva N.A.
  • The phase transformations scbccfcc in fullerite caused by formation of different modifications of fullerene molecules. Matysina Z.A., Zaginaichenko S.Yu., Schur D.V., Mil’to O.V., Shvachko N.A.
  • The discovery of “ordering effect” in meta-isomer, the product of benzene mono-derivative nitration and relation between this effect and reactivity of monosubstituted benzenes in the reactions of intermolecular donor-acceptor interaction with C60 fullerene. Schur D.V., Zaginaichenko S.Yu., Anikina N.S., Matysina Z.A., Krivuschenko O.Ya., Skorokhod V.V.
  • About C60 fullerene solubility in benzene halogens and polarity of C(sp2)–X bond. Аnikina N.S., Krivuschenko O.Ya., Schur D.V., Zaginaichenko S.Yu., Tkachuk V.I., Shaposhnikova T.I., Kopylova L.I.
  • Fullerene C60 dissolution in halogen derivatives of hydrocarbons with С(sp3)–Х bond. Аnikina N.S., Krivuschenko O.Ya., Schur D.V., Zaginaichenko S.Yu., Vlasenko A.Yu., Kopylova L.I., Shaposhnikova T.I.