TOPIC 1.3 UTILIZATION OF METAL HYDRIDES
  • Influence of hydrogen and out-of-furnace treatment on mechanical properties of alloy of type of AK9. Chernega D.F., Kud P.D., Ivanchenko D.V.
  • Receiving of compact samples of hafnium and ligature from waste in «hydride cycle». Dolukhanyan S.K., Aleksanyan A.G., Kotsar M. L., Pogosyan A.A.
  • Catalyzed LiBH4 and MgH2 for hydrogen storage. Sridechprasat P., Suttisawat Y., Rangsunvigit P., Kitiyanan B., Kulprathipanja S.
  • Hydrogen storage on LiNH2/LiAlH4/MgH2 with TiO2, Ti and CNTs. Siangsai A., Suttisawat Y., Sridechprasat P., Kitiyanan B., Rangsunvigit P., Kulprathipanja S.
  • 7–200 bar / 60 L/h continuously operated metal hydride hydrogen compressor. Lototsky M., Halldors H., Klochko Ye.V., Ren J., Linkov V.
  • Roles of TiCl3, TiO2, Ti and Ti(OBu)4 on the Hydrogen Desorption and Reversibility of NaAlH4. Rangsunvigit P., Suttisawat Y., Kitiyanan B., Kulprathipanja S.
  • Experimental investigation of cyclic interaction of LaNi5 and ZrCrFe1.2 powders with hydrogen. Shanin Yu.I., Solovey A.I.
  • The comparative analysis hydride heat pump with other heat pumps. Shanin Yu.I., Shanin O.I.
  • The effect of mischmetal on behaviour of LaNi5-type hydrides. Rtischeva N.V., Berdonosova Е.А., Klyamkin S.N., Tarasov B.P.
  • Synthezis and properties of nanocrystalline MgO-Fe, received by reduction of iron-magnesium oxalate in hydrogen. Nadutov V.M, VoynashV.Z., Perekos A.E, Zalutskiy V.P., Efimova T.V., Svistunov E.A.
  • Hydrogen accumulators and compressors for laboratory use. Bogolepov V.A., Savenko A.F., Zolotarenko A.D., Schur D.V., Zaginaichenko S.Yu., Shvachko N.A.
  • Hydrogen torch for various purposes. Bogolepov V.A., Savenko A.F., Schur D.V., Zaginaichenko S.Yu., Tkachuk V.I., Skorokhod V.V.
  • About mechanisms of hydrides formation in systems metal-boron. Zvyagintseva А.V. , Shalimov Yu.N.
  • Metal hydride technology and applications. Jain I.P.